- Key changes in pediatric advanced life support, reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- 1- and 2-rescuer child CPR and AED use
- 1- and 2-rescuer infant CPR
- Management of respiratory emergencies
- Rhythm disturbances and electrical therapy
- Vascular access
- Resuscitation team concept
- Cardiac, respiratory and shock case discussions and simulations
- Systematic Approach to Pediatric Assessment
This is on average an 8-hour Class. There is a pre-course assessment that is required prior to class. Please use the link below and use code “PALS15 ” to access link Click Here.
** Course Price does not include a PALS Manual **
The PALS Course is for healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children. These include personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units, such as physicians, nurses, paramedics and others who need a PALS course completion card for job or other requirements.